Sensodyne Daily Protection
- Sensitivity Relief*
- Fight Tooth Decay
- Foaming, fluoridated toothpaste
- Fresh Taste
Sensodyne Daily Protection toothpaste works deep inside the tooth to soothe painful sensitivity* and helps to keep the pain from coming back. Sensodyne Daily Protection toothpaste has a mild mint flavor that keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
*with twice daily brushing
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide,
Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide contains Sodium Fluoride (927ppm Fluoride) and Potassium Nitrate
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a pea sized strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness.