Sensodyne 24/7 Protection* Original
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh Taste
When used twice daily, Sensodyne Original toothpaste builds soothing protection around the nerve, deep inside the tooth and helps to keep the pain from coming back.
* With twice daily brushing
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride.
Water, sorbitol, glycerin, hydrated silica, cellulose gum, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, silica, titanium dioxide, flavor, sodium saccharin, trisodium phosphate, red 28
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness.