Sensodyne Rapid Relief
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Instant relief from sensitivity**
- Works in 60 seconds**
Sensodyne Rapid Relief is clinically proven to relieve the pain of sensitive teeth. It works in 60 seconds when directly applied with the fingertip for one minute.* That's because it is formulated to create a physical seal against sensitivity triggers. When used twice daily, it provides long-lasting protection from sensitivity.
* With twice daily brushing
** When used as directed, individual results may vary
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Strontium Acetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Limonene.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.23% w/w (1040 ppm Fluoride)
- For long lasting protection, brush twice daily and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- In addition for rapid relief, first squeeze a pea-sized amount onto a clean fingertip and gently rub on the base of the sensitive tooth for 1 minute. Direct finger application should be limited to twice a day.
Warnings and Precautions
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist. Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age unless on the advice of dental professional or doctor.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness.